Friday, January 6, 2012

The New Year 2012

Ok, this 'blog' thing is sort of foreign to me.  I had started this blog years ago, shortly after I was divorced and living as a single mom of 3.  I haven't done that great at continuing writing however.  I don't want to promise that I will keep up with this but I know for tonight, I can add a new post :)

Then it will depend on whether or not I can figure out how to get this linked onto my facebook page!  LOL....I am so not tech savvy!

2011 was a good year.  It was filled with a lot of change.  I was married on 1-1-11.  The year was very busy and there was ups and downs.  2012 has now begun and I had so hoped it would be even better than last year....it has been pretty tough so far.  Of course mixed with a lot of blessings, as things are usually. 

I began the year being laid off and spending more time than I would prefer looking for full time work.  I've had to address things that I don't enjoy.  But as He always does...I know the Lord will provide.  In my life, He likes to wait until the very last minute.  It teaches me patience :)  Never pray for patience, because once you do, you get a ton of opportunities to learn it :)  In other words, your patience is tested!  I've had that happen so often that I'm not that surprised that I've got a little 'waiting' time right now. 

So, the year has kicked off...jobless and dealing with pre-teen angst in my oldest.  I'm excited to see what the Lord will bring though.  I know He has a plan and I hope that it is revealed soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment